"Worst Webseries Worth Watching"
Enough about you;|
We're here to talk
The Masked Roger is helped made possible by the support of many friends, family, and fauna, including:
- The BC Browncoats, especially Serena, Gayle, Chad, Val, Mike, both Colleens, Gianfranco, Marina, Dale, and Joe, to name a few.
- The Guild fan community, especially Dani, Huck, Chris, Char, Harriss, Bryan, Keith, Mika, Sadie, and Bel, to name a few more.
- HigletFilms. Higlet is both a Browncoat and a devoted Guildie, and is the Ying to our webseries Yang (or something like that).
- La Fontana Caffe in Burnaby (Boundary and Hastings), where new episodes are screened.
- Our YouTube subscribers. We have no idea who most of you are.
- Exware Solutions, for web hosting and allowing some location shooting.
- Alec Douglas for his promotional efforts, and Diana Douglas for allowing some location shooting.
- The Vancouver Whitecaps FC Media Relations department, just because.
- Joss Whedon and Felicia Day, who, while not ever having acknowledged the show (and are probably not even aware of its existence), are at least not actively trying to destroy it. Yet.
- Penguins. Everyone loves penguins.
If you want to join the official Masked Roger Fan Club, then you'll have to create it first.